Introduction to SOCIAL STYLE™
- Participants will discover their own SOCIAL STYLE.
- Participants will learn how their SOCIAL STYLE affects interactions with others.
- Participants will learn to determine the SOCIAL STYLE of others.
- Participants will learn optimal tension levels and how to increase or decrease them to increase productivity.
- Participants will learn to recognize backup behavior and what to do when this “at wits’ end” type of behavior occurs.
Introduction to SOCIAL STYLETM is a half-daycourse that covers the key concepts of SOCIAL STYLE & Versatility. This class teaches the basics of understanding one’s own behavior and recognizing and working with the behaviors of others. The class instructor leads participants through a series of exercises, video vignettes and facilitated discussion to develop an understanding of how to achieve better relationships, thus increasing workplace productivity. It can be taught with a self-assessment or multi-rater profile. Certification is also required when using a multi-rater Profile.
Completing an online Universal SOCIAL STYLE Multi-Rater Profile offers learners two free post-training interactive tools – SOCIAL STYLE Passport and SOCIAL STYLE Navigator. SOCIAL STYLE Passport enables learners to see how their Profiles may change based on the behavior standards of different countries and regions. SOCIAL STYLE Navigator provides modular learning to apply SOCIAL STYLE strategies to solve common workplace situations.